So sweet, and definitely worthy of a layout! So I grabbed out the photos of her showing the list to Santa, and using a sketch from Big Picture Scrapbooking, whipped up the layout. I wanted to have the letter hidden on the page somewhere, so I made a mini envelope with my Big Shot scalloped envelope die to place the list in.
I also used the Big Shot embossing folder to add the textured dots to my patterned paper. And, I was excited to use up some Wild Wasabi cardstock and a Carousel Note that I had – Wasabi is one of the colours that is returning in September, and I’m looking forward to its come-back!
Stamps: Spotlight on Christmas, Winter Post, Short Order Alphabet
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi (currently retired but coming back in September!), Ski Slope DSP.
Accessories: Large & small star punch, Oval punch, scallop oval punch, rhinestone brads, Real Red Ribbon, Big Shot, Circle Scissor Plus.
As well as scrapbooking, I’ve been designing cards for classes. Coming up on July 30th is my Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack, and here are the cards that you can make if you come along!
I think that the combination of Rich Razzelberry, Always Artichoke and Baja Breeze is my current favourite for Christmas cards!
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Heard from the Heart, Autumn Days.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP.
Accessories: Circle punch, Razzelberry ribbon, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder; Old Olive ribbon, silver brads, glitter.
That’s all from me! I hope that you’re feeling a bit inspired to be festive, and that you have time to hop over to Nicky's Blog to check out her creations. Thanks!
PS: In case you get lost, here's the list of all the Blogs that are on the hop!
1. Christie http://www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
2. Dani H http://daniholland.wordpress.com/
3. Carol http://inkantations-and-inkarnations.blogspot.com/
4. Michelle D http://www.stampinkpaper.blogspot.com
5. Jayne http://www.jaynemercer.com/blogs
6. Kylie http://kraftykylie.typepad.com/blossom_designs/
7. Kari http:// www.karigail.wordpress.com
8. Dani F - http://danifender.blogspot.com
9. Beth - http://www.elisabethstewart.com/bethinking/
10. Nicky A http://www.nickyadamson.blogspot.com
11. clare http://www.crafty-cow.com
12. Ryn http://rynscraps.blogspot.com
13. Amy http://amyandersonsblog.blogspot.com
14. Fiona B. http://www.fionajanestamping.blogspot.com
15 . Michelle Frost-Stevenson http://www.stampinground.wordpress.com
16. Fiona Poirier http://fionapoirier.blogspot.com/
17. Divya Rao - http://www.creadivya.blogspot.com/
18. Rachel Jackson http://havefunstamping.blogspot.com/