- I'm so much better working with paper than with a needle and thread.
- Hand stitching looks great, but takes a long time.
- Colouring in with watercolour crayons is very fun
- The flourish from "Baroque Motifs" is fairly fiddly to cut out.
- I love these ribbon flowers (shame they require some sewing!)
- This photo of Annabelle reminds me so much of my Dad that's it's uncanny
- I love this craft: creating layouts of memories that I can share with my children is wonderful.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Jumbo Outline alpha, Schoolbook serif alpha
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane DSP, Au Chocolat DSP (retired)
Accessories: Prettis Kit pearls, Scallop edge punch and Eyelet border punch, Corner rounder punch, Ribbon, Buttons, Chipboard, Cystal Effects, Watercolour crayons, needle and thread